Advanced Trauma Modules
De Advanced Trauma Module kan gebruikt worden in combinatie met de verschillende eerste hulp- en reddingspoppen (bijvoorbeeld Extri Kelly, Crash Kelly, First Aid Training Manikin en Ultimate Hurt).
Advanced Trauma Modules set interchanges with blank modules on adult extrication manikins for realism in trauma life support and life saving first aid scenarios.
- Trauma Intubation Head with manually generated carotid pulse features an avulsed ear, lacerations of the eye, lip, neck and scalp, unequal pupils, nasal bleeding, impaled object in cheek, broken teeth and face contusions
- Seat belt contusion with compound clavicle fracture (lay-on)
- Compound radius fracture (left)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burn arm (right)
- Hand with open fracture of index finger, exposed tendons and multiple lacerations (sleeve)
- Abdominal module with exposed viscera
- Impaled object in thigh
- Compound femur fracture
- Closed fracture tibia and fibula (right)
- Contused ankle and foot (left)
- Crushed foot with exposed bone and soft tissue and amputation of the small toe (right)
- Projectile entry/exit wounds (small and large calibre)